Thank you for your interest in helping us defeat physician assisted suicide legislation in Maryland.
Religious leaders across Maryland, and their congregations, are some of the strongest voices opposing this dangerous legislation. Join them today.
Below are a variety of materials you can use to speak out against physician assisted suicide legislation, while helping us find others to join the cause. Please do not hesitate to email us with questions or comments.
- Introductory Letter (pdf)
- Take Action Checklist (pdf) — A summary of the most effective ways to help
- “Know the Facts” (pdf)– An overview of the issue and arguments against it
- Sermon Message Points (pdf) — Suggested ideas of messages to incorporate into a sermon on the trouble with “Death with dignity” legislation
- Point of Contact Sign-Up — If you are signing up to be a Parish Point of Contact person, please email us at email@example.com with “Point of Contact” in the subject line. Please include your name, parish, address, email, and phone number.